Over 30 years Park Engineering has established itself as a specialist in delivering precision engineering solutions to some of the Uk’s biggest blue chip companies.
Through a policy of continued investment in both machinery and personnel.
Park are able to offer a true ‘one stop shop’ for wide and divers range of industries.
From 1 off precision machined parts and fabrications to large
and complex automated and production solutions.
Our Clients include:
- Lockheed Martin,
- Red bull
- Alexandra Dennis
To name just a few.
Park are uniquely positioned to offer unrivalled shortened delivery
programmes by using our ability to design and manufacture concurrently from within the same building.
Our in-house expertise offers:-
- Design and programming in a range of CAD software including Catia, Solid Works, Auto cad and Unigraphics.
- Electrical Design.
- Precision Jig Boring.
- Large CNC machining.
- Medium and small CNC machining.
- A full range of tool room equipment.
- Large purpose built assembly bay with 30ft (9 meters) under 10t and 5t cranes.
- Purpose built, temperature controlled inspection/quality department boasting 3 CMM machines, 1 Faro arm and 2 Laser trackers.
- All supported by time-served engineers and Tool makes.
- Park have the ability and equipment to install multi-discipline engineering Projects throughout the UK and abroad.
- Our commitment to deliver is underpinned by a dedicated team of experts and project managers.
- All the above are found under one roof and encompassed within our ISO 9001 UKAS approval.
Please see below for our strategic planning process.
Below is a small sample of images across our service offering:
A true ‘one stop shop’ for all precision engineering requirements.
Contact us for more information about any of our services below:
Our Strategic Planning Process
For all Enquiries:
Telephone: 0161 431 8140
Fax: 0161 431 8154
Park Engineering Ltd
Sat Nav: SK5 6PH
Park Engineering Ltd is situated within 1.5 miles of junction 24 on the M60
Locally known as the Denton roundabout
Take the A57 towards Manchester turning left at the second set of traffic lights along Reddish Road
After about three quarters of a mile turn right down Station Road
At the bottom turn right onto Kenwood Road
Park Engineering is at the end on the right